Reservations at HePatho
Student Bar HePatho is the ideal location to organise an activity, especially for students at LUMC and LUMC staff. Although the bar is centrally located in the LUMC, it is located on the edge of the hospital. The atmosphere inside is very different to that of the rest of the hospital and gives the illusion that one is located elsewhere.
The normal capacity is 250 guests, but with a few extra precautions this can be expanded to a total of 400 guests. We also have a professional sound system, our own lights, the possibility to hang external lighting equipment, a beamer with a screen and a pool table.
We have an extensive range of drinks. Grolsch Premium Pilsener is standard on the tap. In addition, we regularly serve various special beers. We also have a range of soft drinks. If you request a special drink, this can be arranged in most cases. If you wish to have a snack with your drinks, you are able to order deep fried snacks. Unfortunately, we do not provide cold snacks or other warm snacks.
Points of attention
- There is a smoking ban on the entire LUMC site.
- No rent is charged for the use of HePatho.
- HePatho can also be reserved in the evening or on weekends.
- It is not permitted to bring your own drinks.
- For reservations, different (higher) prices apply than during the day. These prices can be requested from the Bar Committee.
- It is not possible to pay cash in HePatho.
- HePatho can only be used by students, employees of the LUMC or institutions affiliated with Leiden University.
- HePatho is open on working days from 12:30 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Events must be cancelled up to 6 weeks in advance.
In HePatho, the LUMC building rules and additional rules set by the Board of Directors and the M.F.L.S.-board apply. Everyone entering the HePatho agrees to these rules.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or reservations.