You can order course books on the Reader Online site as follows:
- Log in with your ULCN account at "My Account" (top left);
- Find the right products by filtering by Faculty of Medicine / LUMC, education and year;
- Select the desired readers and add them to your shopping cart;
- Go to "Shopping Basket" to place, check your order, and to checkout;
- Continue to the payment page and choose your payment method;
- Indicate whether you want the order to be shipped or will pick it up at, for example, the Education Service Point in Building 3;
- Place the order. A confirmation will be sent by e-mail with an overview of the order containing an order number. You will also receive a confirmation email from your payment. Note: the order has not yet been paid. The order only goes into production after payment.
After payment, the order will be processed within 5 working days and delivered to the collection point you have specified. As soon as this is the case, you will receive an email with a collection slip. On presentation of this receipt and your student card, you can then pick up your order at the Education Service Point (OSP), under Lecture Room 6 in the Education Building of the LUMC.